A DIVERSIFIED ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
- Kilburn Media is a diversified, rapidly growing entertainment company focused on profitability and creating substantial enterprise value through its operations in the following areas:
- Motion picture finance & production - Kilburn operates a leading independent film finance and production company financing and producing approximately five feature films a year.
- Television production & international distribution - Kilburn has substantial ownership in two US television production companies that have produced close to 40 television series. Kilburn owns an international television distribution company based in Toronto, Canada.
- Live events finance & production - Kilburn has a wholly owned subsidiary in the live events space that operates and invests in touring live shows and events, concerts, exhibitions, music festivals, and other live specialty events.
- Media and entertainment corporate investments - Kilburn invests in US and International television production companies, television networks, television stations, live events production companies, film and television libraries, and digital media companies.
- Content aggregation - Kilburn presently owns and controls a library of IP content of over 11,500 hours of programming in TV and feature films. The company continues to actively acquire content.
Kilburn's management team has extensive experience in building, acquiring, operating and growing highly profitable companies across a full spectrum of media and entertainment. The past companies the partners have been associated with include Fox Television, Paramount Pictures, HBO, Village Roadshow Pictures Group, Lionsgate Entertainment, and the Lambert Media Group.